- IOD - Transfers - Stamps - Moulds - Paint Inlays - Inks
- IOD "Backplates" Decor Stamp
IOD "Backplates" Decor Stamp
TIPS for using IOD Decor Stamps:
- Before using your stamps, condition them on the design side by scuffing with fine sandpaper
- IOD Stamps can be used with or without removing them from their backing. Simply cut the backing around the stamps that you want to use.
- If the stamps are difficult to remove from backing, you can pull without worry, they won't tear.
- After using and before medium dries on stamps, wash them with mild soap and warm water.
- For some mediums you may find that you need a stamp cleaner, use one that is safe for clear stamps.
- After thoroughly clean and dry, place the stamps back on the clear backing for storage.
- Mounting surface and back of stamp must be completely clean and dry to cling properly.
-Not for High Heat Applications
-DO NOT Use in Dishwasher, Microwave or Oven